Remove excess privileges
Automate policy-based application control
PRIVILEGE BEHAVIOR ANALYTICS
Establish behavior baselines
Monitor & identify unusual activity
Alert & take action
Manager all stages of the privileged account lifecycle
Integrate with DevOps toolchain for velocity & scale
in the Forrester Wave
TOP RANKED IN
Thycotic also received the highest possible score in 14 criteria including:
Privileged Password Safe/Vault, Users, Roles and Helpdesk Integration, and Reporting.
Forrester Wave™ Privileged Identity Management Q4 2018
Thycotic – Secret Server
• Reduce risks of breaches and insider threats
• Prevent, isolate and limit malware attacks that leverage privileged accounts
• Increase operational efficiency for administrator and operator access
• Minimize regulation and failed audits, because auditors are paying closer attention to privileged accounts and regulations are forcing organisations to record a trail of evidence for privileged access
• It help to grant privileged access to third parties: contractors, vendors and service provider technicians
How it works.
• Establish a – Store privileged credentials in an encrypted, centralized vault.
• Discover Privileges – Identify all service, application, administrator, and root accounts to curb sprawl and gain full view of your privileged access.
• Manage Secrets – Provision and deprovision, ensure password complexity, and rotate credentials.
• Delegate Access – Set up RBAC, workflow for access requests, and approvals for third parties.
THYCOTIC ACCOUNT LIFECYCLE MANAGER
Control service accounts with end-to-end governance, from discovery and provisioning through decommissioning.
• Establish workflows for tighter control over service accounts
• Delegate ownership with role-based permissions
• Provision accounts seamlessly and automatically
• Enforce governance and create accountability and ownership over service accounts
• Decommission accounts automatically and without causing disruption
Privileged Behavior Analytics
Detect anomalies in privileged account behavior so you can take action before a cyber threat becomes a cyber catastrophe.
an PBA imports all secret and user history from Secret Server When risk scores pass acceptable thresholds you’re instantly alerted so you can protect privileged accounts by immediately rotating passwords, requiring additional authentication, or increasing session monitoring. PBA connects seamlessly to your security and IT software. It can automatically take action in Secret Server, send alert notifications in Slack or open a ticket in ServiceNow.omalies in privileged account behavior so you can take action before a cyber threat becomes a cyber catastrophe.
PASSWORD RESET SERVER
for Active Directory and Office 365 accounts
Password Reset Server enforces stronger and more secure end-user password controls. Plus, our password reset software meets Section 508 compliance standards.
Password Reset Server frees up your IT help desk staff from time-consuming and inefficient processes, and gets employees back to work.
EASY TO USE
Implementing a self-service tool for end-user password resetting only improves your organization’s efficiency if it’s well adopted by users—and all our tools are!