WEBROOT - NEXT GENERATION ENDPOINT & MOBILE SECURITY AND THREAT INTELLIGENCE SERVICES
- Webroot consumes only a little of resource from your PC and Mobile while performing faster scan than other endpoint security products.
- Webroot can work together with other endpoint security products and perform as another layer to combat with malware and malicious applications.
- Webroot's Threat Intelligence supports both next generation firewall and SIEM.
Webroot Next Generation Endpoint Security
Predict, detect, and prevent advanced malware attacks
By combining innovative SecureAnywhere file pattern and predictive behavior recognition technology with the almost limitless processing power of cloud computing, Webroot effectively stops malware and zero-day threats at the moment of attack. The smarter, next-generation Webroot® approach to malware prevention is more effective and accountable than any conventional antivirus. You no longer need to rely on an outmoded detection model that is easily overwhelmed by today’s malware—a model that yields unknown dwell times and doesn’t alert on attacks until long after the infiltration has occured.
The world’s smallest and fastest endpoint security client makes deployment fast and easy. The SecureAnywhere antimalware agent happily coexists with other antivirus solutions, with no need to immediately rip and replace. SecureAnywhere Business Endpoint Protection is a smarter way to solve malware prevention, endpoint security performance, management. It provides the protection you need without the demanding overhead of conventional antivirus.
All-in-one Endpoint Solution
Not only protects your endpoints, Webroot also provides many capabilities in endpoint management and security operations to help IT administrators reducing their complexity in daily routine to get the job done faster. In Webroot's next generation endpoint security, these features are included:
- No conflicts: Webroot is able to run alongside with existing endpoint protection software.
- Fast scan: Utilizing cloud-based security scans technology, Webroot can perform faster scan than any other solution.
- Behavioral monitoring: Unknown files are monitored and restricted from making critical changes or sending data off the endpoint until they are determined to be benign.
- Real-time protection: Connects your organization to a collective threat intelligence platform that automatically protects against new threats the moment they are discovered.
- Cloud-based Management: Provides full visibility and policy control over endpoints inside or outside the network perimeter.
- No reimaging: Unique journaling and rollback features reverse any system changes caused by malware, even stubborn infections such as ransomware.
- Reduced administration: Cloud-based threat analysis eliminates testing and having to roll out a constant stream of signature updates and patches.
- Forensic insight: Unique point-of-infection alerting gives IT staff real-time visibility into an endpoint breach attempt and its outcome.
- Global Site Manager: Manage all endpoints protected by Webroot in HQ and branches at the same time.
Supported Systems and Browsers
Positioned as a "Visionary" by Gartner
Webroot SecureAnywhere® Business Endpoint Protection takes a behavior-based approach to internet security. Using an intelligent, real-time architecture, the burden of threat analysis is in the cloud, so the SecureAnywhere™ client is lightweight and fast.
Webroot Business Mobile Security
Uncompromising protection against online threats, malicious mobile apps, data loss, and theft.
Webroot SecureAnywhere® Business Mobile Protection secures devices from malware, malicious websites, and app hijacks, while protecting corporate and user data against accidental loss or theft. Leveraging collective threat intelligence, Webroot SecureAnywhere Business Mobile Protection requires no on-premise management hardware or software. Instead, the security status of mobile devices is visible and under control via the Webroot SecureAnywhere Business Management console website. Administration of mobile devices, PCs, and network endpoints is simple. Webroot SecureAnywhere Business Mobile Protection is designed as a low resource usage solution, keeping operational costs down and device performance optimal. It minimizes battery, bandwidth and memory usage, and is always up to date.
Supported Systems and Browsers
Webroot Web Security Gateway
Protect your remote locations against web-borne threats and enforce web access policies
Protect your network from the single biggest security risk to your business—web browsing. Use the cloud to improve security and gain full visibility of users' web activities while enforcing web usage policies – no matter where your users are accessing the Internet from. Webroot's web security gateway comes with features as follow:
- Antivirus, antispyware, real-time anti-phishing, and zombie protection
- URL content filtering with social networking controls
- Anonymous proxy prevention and tamperproof internet access control
- Complete remote user and guest network support
- Proactive scan ahead and safe search integration
- Simplified administraton
- Seamless authenitication - New persistent cookie option
- Comprehensive logging and reporting
- Support for Citrix and terminal services servers
- Fast browsing with minimal latency
Supported Systems and Browsers
Webroot BrightCloud Threat Intelligence
To counteract directed attacks, an enterprise needs customized threat intelligence – not generic, free intelligence that is neither relevant nor actionable. BrightCloud® Threat Intelligence for NGFW and SIEM features customized intelligence that automatically analyzes your environment and tailors IP reputation data to protect your enterprise from malicious IPs that have targeted you in the past as well as malicious IPs that are likely to attack in the future.
Contact Bangkok System Software, the authorized distributor of this product in Thailand, at Kris, IT Security Solution Manager via 085-552-2333 and firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, request for presentation and demonstration or price inquiry. You can also visit vendor's website at http://www.webroot.com/.