SecureAnywhere™ Business User Protection
Flexible protection for PCs, smartphones, tablets, and servers in a single, user-based license.
- One User License Covers Up to 4 Devices per User with Webroot's Endpoint and Mobile products.
- All Webroot SecureAnywhere® Business – Endpoint Features.
- All Webroot SecureAnywhere® Business – Mobile Features.
- Lower Costs as Companies Migrate to BYOD.
- Devices Managed through Single, Intuitive, Web-Based Management Console. Demo online.
Smarter, Faster and More Effective Protection
- Instantaneous Cloud-Predictive Malware Protection
- 750 KB Client: Installs, Scans & Protects In Seconds
- No Conflicts with Existing Security or Endpoint Software
- Advanced Offline Protection Against Zero-Day & Highly Adaptive Threats
- Complete User Agent Policy Controls & Protection
- Browser Identity & Privacy Shield
- Simple, Feature-Rich Web-Based Management Console
- Powerful Endpoint Agent Commands
- "Last Good State" Endpoint Rollback & Remediation
- Instantaneous "One-Click" Global Support
- System Cleaner Performance & Productivity Tools
- Webroot SecureAnywhere® – Endpoint Protection is the next generation of endpoint security. It's smarter, faster, more effective, and much easier to use and deploy.
Deploys in Seconds
- Endpoint protection deploys and is fully operational in under 20 seconds.
Initial System Scan in minutes
- Users are quickly up and running, with the first and longest scan completed in typically under 2 minutes – compared to hours with many traditional endpoints.
Multiple Clients Supported
- Clients for Windows PCs | Mac, laptops, and servers, including virtual servers.
- Real-time and always up to date — it uses cloud data centers to instantly protect all users from every new threat Webroot finds.
Doesn't Slow Devices Down
- Transfers most of the security work to the cloud, with super fast and efficient scans that never slow devices down.
- A fully remote management is provided through an intuitive web portal—so you can eliminate the costs of a server management console and log in anytime, from anywhere, to set policy rules for any user.
- View users by current Active Directory, IP Range or user Workgroups
- Take a virtual interactive tour of our Standard web management console, or for more complex deployments our Global Site Manager web management console.
Doesn't Conflict with Other Software
- Webroot SecureAnywhere® runs alongside other programs—including other security software—so you don't have to uninstall anything to deploy or try it.
- Extra protection including journaling and rollback remediation to stop malware from affecting the endpoint when users are offline.
* After initial scan, full system scans typically take two minutes or less
** 3G/4G data connection required
Enterprise Mobile Management
- Web-Based Administrator Console
- User, device and group management
- Over-the-Air Deployment
- Support for a Diversity of Mobile Platforms: Android, iPhone, and iPad
- Instant SMS or email alerts
- Reputation of downloaded apps on devices under management
Enterprise Mobile Security and Protection
- Secure Web Browsing
- Lost Device Protection Mechanism
- Call/SMS Blocking
- Application Inspector
- Battery Monitor
- Network Monitor
- Small Device Footprint
- Ultra-fast scans
System Requirements for Webroot SecureAnywhere® Business - Endpoint Protection
Management Portal Access:
- Internet Explorer® version 8 and newer
- Mozilla® Firefox® version 3.6 and newer
- Chrome 11 and newer
- Safari 5 and newer
- Opera 11 and newer
Supported PC Platforms:
- Windows 8, 8.1, 32 and 64-bit
- Windows 7, 32 and 64-bit
- Windows Vista®, 32 and 64-bit
- Windows® XP Service Pack 2 and 3, 32 and 64-bit
- Windows XP Embedded
- Mac OS X v.10.10 "Yosemite"
- Mac OS X v.10.9 "Mavericks"
- Mac OS X v.10.8 "Mountain Lion"
- Mac OS® X v.10.7 "Lion"
Supported Server Platforms:
- Windows Server 2012 Standard, R2
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Foundation, Standard, Enterprise
- Windows Server 2003 Standard, Enterprise, Service Pack2, 32 and 64-bit
- Windows Small Business Server 2008, 2011, 2012
- Windows Server Core 2003, 2008, 2012
- Windows Server 2003 R2 for Embedded Systems
- Windows Embedded Standard 2009 SP2
- Windows XP Embedded SP1, Embedded Standard 2009 SP3
- Windows Embedded for POS Version 1.0
Supported Virtual Server Platforms:
- VMware vSphere 5.5 and older (ESX/ESXi 5.5 and older), Workstation 9.0 and older, Server 2.0 and older
- Citrix XenDesktop 5; XenServer 5.6 and older; XenApp 6.5 and older
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 and 2012 R2
- Virtual Box
System Requirements for Webroot SecureAnywhere® Business - Mobile Protection
- Internet Explorer® version 8 and newer
- Mozilla® Firefox® latest version
- Chrome™ latest version
- Safari® latest version
- Opera™ latest version
- Android™ operating system version 2.3 or higher
- Android-compatible phone or tablet device with 10MB of free storage space
- Apple® operating system iOS 7.x or higher
- Compatible with iPhone® and iPad® devices