The Ultimate Solution for Securing Access to Your Network and eBusiness Solution
SafeNet eToken 4100, SafeNet’s certificate-based authentication smart card, offers highly secured strong two-factor authentication ensuring authorized user access to sensitive corporate networks and online business applications, as well support for advanced solutions such as digital signature and pre-boot authentication.
SafeNet eToken 4100 can generate and store users’ personal credentials, such as private keys, passwords and digital certificates, inside the protected environment of the smart card chip. To authenticate, users must supply both their personal SafeNet authentication device and password, providing a critical added level of security to digital business resources.
SafeNet eToken 4100 fits easily into a user's wallet. Supporting a range of security applications including secure remote access, network logon, physical access, digital signature, pre-boot authentication – and more – SafeNet eToken 4100 is the ultimate security solution for organizations’ diverse needs. In addition, it supports customized branding and printing on the smart card.
Future Proofed and Scalable with Centralized Management Control
SafeNet eToken 4100 integrates seamlessly with third party applications through eToken development tools, supports SafeNet PKI and password management applications and software development tools, and allows customization of applications and extension of functionality through on-board Java applets.
It’s also supported by SafeNet Authentication Manager, which reduces IT overhead by streamlining all authentication operations including deployment, provisioning, enrollment and ongoing maintenance, as well as offering support for lost tokens.
|Supported Operating Systems||
-> Windows Server 2012
|API & Standards Support||
PKCS#11, Microsoft CAPI, PC/SC, X.509 v3 certificate storage, SSL v3, IPSec/IKE
|On-Board Security Algorithms||
RSA 1024-bit / 2048-bit, DES, 3DES (Triple DES), SHA1, SHA256, AES256
Common Criteria EAL4+
85.6mm x 54mm
|ISO Specification Support||
Support for ISO 7816-1 to 4 specifications
0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)
0-100% without condensation
|Memory Data Retention||
At least 10 years
|Memory Cell Rewrites||
At least 500,000
- Highly secure smart card chip; Common Criteria certified
- On-board RSA 1024-bit and 2048-bit key generation, authentication & digital signing
- Standard Microsoft CAPI and PKCS#11 support
- Secure storage and robust file system
- Integrated secure logical and physical access with proximity coils embedded in the eToken devices
- Flexible printing, magnetic stripe, and badging options
- Secure storage of users’ credentials, keys and sensitive information
- High level of identity assurance: private keys are never exposed outside the eToken Smart Card
- Simple deployment: Out-of-the-box connectivity to security applications via standard security interfaces
- Straightforward integration with third party applications using eToken development tools
- Support for custom applications on the smart card via on-board Java applets
- Private labeling and color options for brand enhancement