NEW NET TECHNOLOGIES - SYSTEM INTEGRITY MONITORING AND SIEM
Why New Net Technologies?
- Compliance is a must for your organization.
- You want to ensure your IT infrastructure are always secure.
- Breach detection is serious, and you want a tool to detect it as fast as you can.
NNT Change Tracker Generation 7™
Non-Stop File Integrity Monitoring
NNT Change Tracker Generation 7™ delivers market-leading Breach Prevention and Detection
Change Tracker Gen 7™ marks the next generation of continuous breach prevention & detection with intelligent file integrity monitoring, compliance management, system hardening, threat intelligence & security configuration management all powered by Intelligent Closed-Loop Intelligent Change Control.
Intelligent Change Control: Leveraging Threat Intelligence to streamline Security Best Practice
Change Tracker™ Gen 7 heralds a new ‘Intelligent’ approach to system integrity monitoring, more usable and more effective for real-time breach detection. Closed-Loop Intelligent Change Control (CLICC) reconciles the benefits of forensic-level change control with the hitherto onerous workload associated of reviewing and acknowledging reported changes. Change Tracker™ literally learns the difference between good and bad changes, automatically promoting legitimate changes to Planned Changes, leaving behind only potentially harmful, unplanned changes for review.
NNT Log Tracker Enterprise™
Comprehensive and easy-to-use Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solution for any compliance mandate providing
- Enterprise-class SIEM capabilities
- Compliance Automation
- User and System Activity Audit trails
- Network Anomaly forensics
- Proactive Threat Detection
NNT Log Tracker Enterprise has built-in support for all major GRC standards, protecting customer data and customer privacy to auditor-ready levels right out of the box, including
Compliance Standard Supported
- PCI DSS V3.0
- NIST 800-53
- DISA STIG
- NERC CIP and NRC RG
- DODI Defense Cybersecurity Program
Platform and Applications Supported
- Network devices, including Cisco, Juniper, Nortel, Avaya, Huawei, Dell
- All Windows, Unix and Linux servers, including Solaris, RHEL, SUSE, Ubuntu, CentOS, HP/UX, AIX and Non Stop
- Firewall or IPS and IDS devices, including Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, Palo Alto, Fortinet, WatchGuard and SonicWall
- Database and Data Warehouses servers including SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Hadoop, Netezza, Informix, and Teradata
- Middleware and Web servers including JBOSS, Fusion, WebSphere, IIS, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, HIS, Websphere, SunOne and Weblogic
- SCADA, HMI, MES and other industrial control systems, including Schneider Electric, GE and Siemens
- IBM Mainframes and IBM AS/400-iSeries, for user activity and file integrity monitoring
- All other potentially useful sources of log information such as door entry systems, environmental sensors
Contact Bangkok System Software, the authorized distributor of this product in Thailand, at Kris, IT Security Solution Manager via 085-552-2333 and firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, request for presentation and demonstration or price inquiry. You can also visit vendor's website at https://www.newnettechnologies.com.