Any User, Any Device, Any Time
SecureDoc for Lenovo is a comprehensive Full-Disk Encryption solution for customers that want the best data security for their Lenovo hardware investment. SecureDoc for Lenovo integrates with Lenovo's Hardware Password Manager (HPM) and Lenovo's Rescue and Recovery features.
WinMagic works closely with Lenovo to ensure strong hardware and software compatibility between Lenovo ThinkPad Laptops and ThinkCentre desktops and SecureDoc. This ensures customers get peace of mind when selecting SecureDoc for Lenovo to protect their investment and their data.
SecureDoc for Lenovo Supports:
- ThinkVantage Resecure & Recovery
- ThinkVantage Hardware Password Manager
- Preboot Network-based authentication (PBConnex)
- Standard, Solid State and Self Encrypting Drives
- Removable Media Encryption (RME) and Removable Media Container Encryption (RMCE)
- Advanced Key Management
- Smart Cards, Tokens & Fingerprint Readers
SecureDoc for Lenovo System Requirements
SecureDoc client for Windows: Any 32-bit or 64-bit Windows release from Windows XP SP3 to Windows 7 SP1.
512 MB RAM
250 MB free space available
Intel, AMD, Cyrix or compatible processor (1 GHz or better). AES-NI is supported only on some Intel CPUs. Refer to http://ark.intel.com/MySearch.aspx?AESTech=true.