Gemalto Smart Cards and Smart Card Readers
- You have decided that smart card is the right choice for your enterprise authentication solution.
- You are looking for smart card readers to support your business workflow.
- You are looking for a customization smart cards that could store needed information.
Gemalto (SafeNet): Smart Card Solutions
Gemalto (SafeNet) have a wide range of smart cards and smart card readers that can serve different demands of the banks, financial institutes and organizations. With the ease to carry, smart card has become a great choice for two-factor authentication using in enterprise IT infrastructure and applications.
Gemalto Protiva IDPrime
IDPrime solutions are built with proven smart-card technology. Strong, yet simple, they can fully protect access to the network without burdening users with long, complicated passwords or cumbersome hardware devices. The IDPrime product portfolio is made up of a variety of form factors including contact cards with a wide choice of card body options, contactless technologies, USB tokens with or without one-time password (OTP) displays and secure storage, as well as Display Cards with OTP.
Gemalto Protiva IDCore
IDCore strong authentication solutions are based on a flexible open platform solution that can be easily customized to fit into any corporate or public sector environment. With a full range of multipurpose smart cards, IDCore solutions support applications such as logical and physical access, PKI services and digital transactions and are available in credit card or USB key form factors for maximum use case support.
Gemalto Protiva IDClassic
IDClassic is a family of smart card products specifically designed to meet customer needs using non mini driver authentication or stored value frameworks. For many years, this family of products has proven its capability to fulfill these needs in both enterprise and government organizations and continues to meet these established needs. The IDClassic family works with IDGo client software to provide connection to network based resources for authentication leveraging public key infrastructure (PKI).
Gemalto SafeNet eToken 4100
SafeNet eToken 4100, SafeNet’s certificate-based authentication smart card, offers highly secured strong two-factor authentication ensuring authorized user access to sensitive corporate networks and online business applications, as well support for advanced solutions such as digital signature and pre-boot authentication.
SafeNet eToken 4100 can generate and store users’ personal credentials, such as private keys, passwords and digital certificates, inside the protected environment of the smart card chip. To authenticate, users must supply both their personal SafeNet authentication device and password, providing a critical added level of security to digital business resources.
SafeNet eToken 4100 fits easily into a user's wallet. Supporting a range of security applications including secure remote access, network logon, physical access, digital signature, pre-boot authentication – and more – SafeNet eToken 4100 is the ultimate security solution for organizations’ diverse needs. In addition, it supports customized branding and printing on the smart card.
Smart Card Readers
Gemalto Protiva IDBridge
Interface devices, or readers, are an essential component of any smart card deployment and ensure communication between smart cards and network services, but they must do so in a convenient yet secure manner. IDBridge smart card readers provide the perfect balance of ease of use and solid security. IDBridge products are backed by more than 30 years of security and cryptography research and development, and are reliable, versatile and compliant with relevant standards and certifications for each industry.
- IDBridge Connected Readers: Connected to a PC, laptop or thin client, these readers ensure communication between the smart card and network services.
- Contactless: These readers are optimum for speed and convenience when authenticating by simply waving or tapping a smart card to the reader.
- Dual Interface: These multi-purpose readers makes it convenient to securely access a variety of applications using both contactless and contact technologies, with one single device.
- Embedded Readers: IDBridge CR solutions include chipset technology that provides user authentication in many smart card applications. The technology was sold to manufacturers to be embedded in laptops, physical access points, keyboards, POS, etc.
Contact Bangkok System Software, the authorized distributor of this product in Thailand, at Kris, IT Security Solution Manager via 085-552-2333 and email@example.com for more information, request for presentation and demonstration or price inquiry. You can also visit vendor's website at http://www.gemalto.com.