FILEOPEN - DIGITAL RIGHTS MANAGEMENT AND DOCUMENT SECURITY
- You need to share files among your team or to your partners and customers and still wanting to control over the shared files.
- You need the file sharing solution with ability to revoke file accessiblity as needed.
Control documents from a single dashboard
RightsManager enables best document security practices by allowing you to encrypt documents locally, so there is no need to upload unencrypted documents to an unknown server or file sharing site. You maintain complete control of your source files at all times.
Once your files are encrypted, go ahead and share files securely through all the normal channels—email, website, intranet, cloud storage sites or removeable media. Recipients authenticate through a client/server interaction, denying access to any unauthorized recipients. With granular permissions policies for access, editing, printing and sharing, you can ensure recipients can only see what they need to.
BRING FILEOPEN DOCUMENT SECURITY IN-HOUSE
FileOpen RightsServer gives businesses complete control by integrating with existing firewall protections and usage policies to documents themselves, wherever they may travel. Designed to fit into existing production and delivery workflows, RightsServer integrates easily with content management systems and authentication schemes. The core encryption engine is installed on your organization's Web servers and/or Intranet, so that your raw files never leave your control.
Control Document Access
- Secure documents with AES 256-bit encryption
- Limit access to authorized recipients
- Expire access by date, time, or count of views/prints
- Revoke access as needed, even after download
MONITOR AND TRACK DOCUMENT USAGE
- See which users are viewing documents, when and from where
- Gain insights into which devices and viewers are used most
- Gather data about unsuccessful attempts at document access
- Detect anomalies in desired behavior to improve efficiency
DESIGN CUSTOM USAGE POLICIES
- Designate who can edit, save, copy or print
- Enable secure offline viewing for time-limited periods
- Apply user-identifying watermarks on view/print
- Restrict page-level interaction (view/print)
Seamless User Experience
- Share documents on your intranet or webserver, via email, or any cloud storage site
- Validate users via existing authentication schemes to grant seamless access without passwords
- Render documents in any Web browser without any client installation (via Flash/HTML5)
- Support viewing in standard document formats and native iOS/Android applications
Design custom usage policies by the user or document:
Expiration by Use
Expire documents after a certain term, specified date or by usage (view/print).
Enable secure offline viewing for time-limited periods (airplanes, trains, etc).
Watermark documents with user identifying information (view/print).
Disable access to files at any time, from anywhere - instantly.
Expiration by Time/Term
Expire documents after a certain term or specified date.
Copy & Save Control
Stop copying or saving (of file and of contents)
Prevent printing of a physical copy or conversion into another format.
Get detailed reports on user and document activity.
Contact Bangkok System Software, the authorized distributor of this product in Thailand, at Kris, IT Security Solution Manager via 085-552-2333 and firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, request for presentation and demonstration or price inquiry. You can also visit vendor's website at http://www.fileopen.com/.