FileCloud - Enterprise Secure File Sharing and Synchronization
- You're looking for next generation file sharing solutions that could be used on platform.
- You're looking for Dropbox-like solution that you could host files on your own servers.
Self-Hosted Enterprise File Share, Sync and Mobile Access for Business
FileCloud is an Enterprise File Access, Sync and Share solution that runs on-premise, integrated with your own IT infrastructure and using your own storage.
On-Premises, On-Cloud or Hybrid
- 100% Control: Runs on your infrastructure, giving you 100% control over your data
- Hybrid: Supports Local storage (HDD, NAS/SAN), and Amazon S3, OpenStack
- AWS and Azure: Host FileCloud on Amazon AWS, AWS GovCloud and Microsoft Azure Cloud Infrastructure
- Branch Office: Branch office file sharing to reduce latency and fast access
Sync, Share and Mobile Access
- Remote Access: Allows users to access, share, sync company files and documents from anywhere and any device.
- Synchronization: Syncs content across computers and smart phones. Helps roll out your own Dropbox or Box.net like solution
- Mobile App: Provides access to enterprise data from iPad, iPhone, Android, and WindowsPhone
- Drive: Mounts remote files as local disk
- Context Search: (Full Text Search) Search for text within the content of files
Integrate with Existing Fileservers
- Active Directory (AD): Integrates with Active Directory (AD) and Enterprise LDAP. Synchronizes with AD users and groups
- NTFS: Uses existing NTFS permissions and makes Windows file shares and network folders accessible from anywhere
- Advanced Sharing: Public, private and temporary file sharing with granular permissions
- Large File Support: No specific file size limitation. Share large GB sized files with users inside and outside your organization
- Built-in document preview: View common files including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF files, inside a web browser
- Encryption at Rest and in Transit: 256-bit AES encryption for file storage and secure SSL tunnel for transmission
- Two-Factor Authentication: Adds an extra layer of protection to FileCloud user logins
- Anti-Virus scanning: Free Anti virus scanning before uploading or importing data for added layer of security
- Single sign-on: NTLM SSO, SAML 2.0 and ADFS support for single sign-on
Data Loss Prevention
- Endpoint Backup: Secure backup and restore files across all platforms. Automatic media backup from mobile devices
- Remote Wipe: Remotely wipe or block mobile devices to prevent unauthorized access
- View Only Access: Provides view-only access; prevents printing and copy & paste
- File Versioning: Automatic unlimited versioning of files makes it easy to get back to a previous versions
FileCloud Overview – Key Features
Securely access your enterprise data from anywhere using any mobile device – without a VPN. FileCloud offers multiple ways to access your organization’s files securely: Web access, Desktop Sync, Virtual Drive, Mobile Apps, WebDAV and more.
Seamless Offline Sync
Effortless File synchronization across computers running Windows, Mac, Linux and even Netgear ReadyNAS NAS devices. FileCloud is one of the few products that enable realtime sync across network folders.
Auto magically makes your remote FileCloud server files available as if it is a local drive, regardless of how much space you have available on your hard drive. Great for highly regulated industries (finance, healthcare) with terminal server infrastructure.
Full Text Search (Content Search)
Users can search for text within the content of files. Supports content search on txt, pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx files.
Secure File Sharing
Create a public or a fully private share to files where you can exchange business files with clients easily and securely. You can send large files by email, conduct a secure file transfer or set up a collaboration space for project-related files.
Limit the maximum number of downloads for a shared file, automatically expire a share after a certain time, anonymous file uploads, prevent downloads, integrate file uploads with your website and more.
Built-in Document Preview and Quick Editing of Documents from the web browser simplify collaboration. Add comments to files to keep everyone in the loop. Lock (check-out) files while editing to prevent unexpected overwrites.
Changes to shared folders like uploads or file changes are sent out as notifications via email to everyone connected to the share. Activity Streams for every folder allows users to review and view all changes that happened to a folder or a file over a period of time.
Our highly rated mobile apps provide comprehensive features in addition to remote access such as local offline download of files, sharing, document preview and more.
FileCloud apps are available for Apple iPhone, Apple iPad, Android Phones, Android Tablets, Windows Phone 8, Blackberry and FileCloud Modern Windows 8 App (Microsoft Surface).
Mobile Policy Support
Entire features of mobile experience and features can be enabled or disabled by the administrator globally as well as overridden on a user by user basis.
Access from Other Apps
Open and edit remote files using third party apps on your device. Save files and upload them back to your remote server. Also share uploaded files via link or email attachment.
Deep Integration with Office, Outlook
Providing a seamless experience with Office productivity applications is one of the core value propositions of FileCloud. FileCloud client apps (Desktop Sync, Office Add-in and Outlook Add-in) enable best-in-class integration with Microsoft Office apps on PCs as well as on mobile.
Instead of attaching large files in emails, FileCloud Outlook add-on automatically uploads large files to FileCloud and creates an url for users to share easily.
Office Mobile Apps
Microsoft Office Mobile apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) on iOS and Android can directly open/edit/save files stored in FileCloud server.
FileCloud Office Add-ons (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) help directly open/edit files from FileCloud. Users can save files to FileCloud directly from Office apps.
Integrate with Existing file shares and Identity systems
Provide remote access to your existing Windows and Network Folder shares without any changes to your existing business processes.
Allow your existing Active Directory users to use FileCloud using their existing credentials. Support multiple Active Directory servers, support Mixed Domain Active Directory (Hosted AD). Support Single Sign-On (SSO) using NTLM SSO, SAML and ADFS.
Network Folders and Home Directories
Bring secure remote and VPN-less access to existing network folders and user home directories. Users can also share and offline sync files in network folders. Smart Mount of network folders allows making 1000s of individual folders configured quickly via the admin portal.
FileCloud supports reading existing Microsoft NTFS permissions on network folders and applying them to user access. There is no need to recreate access privileges in FileCloud.
Your Data, Your Business, Your Branding
FileCloud brings your branding front and center. Starting from custom domains, login page image to user emails, everything is customized and setup to be exactly what you want.
Powerful Admin Tools
Deploy and manage thousands of users with millions of files using a powerful Admin portal. FileCloud provides admins with custom workflows, policies and settings to control and manage every aspect of the user experience.
FileCloud allows businesses and Managed Service Providers (MSPs) to host their own end-to-end file sync, share and mobile access solution on Cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure).
Data loss can cause immense damage to your corporate reputation and key business operations. FileCloud addresses requirements by offering corporate IT the right tools to protect data across all the platforms and devices.
Data leak prevention
When sensitive business data gets in wrong hands, it can cause irreparable damage to your business reputation and key operations. FileCloud’s unique capabilities to monitor, prevent, and fix data leakage assure corporate data is protected across all your devices (Laptops, Desktops, Smartphones and Tablets).
With 100% on-premise solution, FileCloud takes security seriously and provides all the tools and modern encryption methods and industry standards to securely transfer and store your data.
Scalable and Multi Tenant
Using features such as Multi-Tenant setups, High-availability, automated server backup and rollback, FileCloud can be scaled to large deployments.
Contact Bangkok System Software, the authorized distributor of this product in Thailand, at Kris, IT Security Solution Manager via 085-552-2333 and firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, request for presentation and demonstration or price inquiry. You can also visit vendor's website at https://www.getfilecloud.com/.