SafeNet’s range of certificate-based smart cards offer strong multi-factor authentication in a traditional credit card form factor and enable organizations to address their PKI security needs. SafeNet’smart cards offer a single solution for strong authentication and applications access control, including remote access, network access, password management, network logon, as well as corporate ID badges, magnetic stripes and proximity.
SafeNet’s certificate-based smart cards meet the highest security standards, including FIPS 140-2 and Common Criteria, and enable compliance with security regulations like HIPAA, HSPD-12, SOX, GLBA, FFIEC, Basel II, PCI, and HITECH.
User Access Control for Secure Portable Key Storage
eToken PRO Smart Card enables strong user authentication, password management, secure digital signatures, and data security solutions. It also provides easy integration into Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) architectures, offering secure portable storage of keys and guaranteed non-repudiation for sensitive applications, such as online banking, stock trading, and e-commerce.
eToken PRO Smart Card leverages the functionality of SafeNet’s industry-leading USB authenticator, eToken PRO, in a convenient and secure card form factor. It is ideal for users looking for a strong multi-factor authentication and password management solution with a magnetic stripe and photo ID for visual identification.
Easy Integration with Industry Standard Systems
By supporting industry standard security interfaces and systems, eToken PRO Smart Card ensures easy integration with your organization's current infrastructure and security strategy.
Locked Laptop Icon eToken PRO Smart Card provides native support for RSA 2048 keys and enhances security by generating and storing users' personal credentials—such as private keys, passwords, and digital certificates—inside the protected environment of the smart card chip.
eToken PRO Smart Card supports all eToken PKI and single sign-on applications, as well as software development tools for seamless integration with third-party applications. The device functionality can be extended for use with custom applications by loading Java applets on the authenticator. In addition, eToken PRO Smartcard can be customized to include RFID, magnetic stripes, logos, ID photos, and more.
|Supported Operating Systems||
-> Windows : Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Server 2012 R2, and all previous versions.
|API & Standards Support||
PKCS#11 V2.20, PKCS#12, Microsoft CAPI and CNG, Mac Keychain (TokenD), Microsoft KSP, PC/SC, X.509 v3 certificate storage, SSL v3, IPsec/IKE
72K (Java Virtual Machine)
|On-Board Security Algorithms||
RSA 1024-bit / 2048-bit, DES, 3DES, SHA1, ECC p.256/p.394
-> FIPS 140-2 L2&3 (full device)
85.6mm X 54mm
|ISO Specification Support||
Support for ISO 7816-1 to 4 specifications
0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)
0-100% without condensation
|Memory Data Retention||
At least 10 years
|Memory Cell Rewrites||
At least 500,000
- Highly secure smart card chip; Common Criteria certified
- On-board RSA 1024-bit and 2048-bit key generation, authentication & digital signing
- Standard Microsoft CAPI and PKCS#11 support
- Secure storage and robust file system
- Integrated secure logical and physical access with proximity coils embedded in the eToken devices
- Flexible printing, magnetic stripe, and badging options
- Secure storage of users’ credentials, keys and sensitive information
- High level of identity assurance: private keys are never exposed outside the eToken Smart Card
- Simple deployment: Out-of-the-box connectivity to security applications via standard security interfaces
- Straightforward integration with third party applications using eToken development tools
- Support for custom applications on the smart card via on-board Java applets
- Private labeling and color options for brand enhancement