The All-in-One Full Disk Encryption Suite
No Network, No Access
With SecureDoc’s PBConnex, data is never exposed until the user validates their credentials via the network. PBConnex offers your business:
- Reduced IT Cost of Ownership
- Improved User Experience
- Increased Security
One Console, Any Device
All devices that access organizational data can be managed via one console with SecureDoc. Whether it's a laptop, desktop, server, tablet or smartphone, every device’s status is tracked to ensure its data is in a secure state if it's lost or stolen.
SecureDoc supports more hardware and software platforms than any other solution available in market.Windows, Mac, mobile devices, portable media, all self-encrypting drives and even Linux.
On the Go Security
Removable Media Encryption gives organizations the power to fully encrypt USB drives, CDs & DVDs with the same robust encryption used by SecureDoc to encrypt hard drives.
SES System Requirements
- Any 32-bit or 64-bit Microsoft Server platform from Windows 2003 onward.
- Windows Vista Professional, and Windows 7 Professional can be used for SES but are not recommended.
- .NET Framework 4.0+
- .NET 3.5
- Microsoft Windows Identity Foundation 3.5
SES Web set-up requires the installation of Microsoft Internet Information Services 7.0 (IIS 7.0).
Windows Server 2003 does NOT support IIS 7.0.
Minimum 512 MB RAM, with 1 GB or more recommended.
Minimum 4GB hard drive, with 40GB or more recommended (varies depending on number of users).
Intel Pentium (minimum)
SES 5.x up to SES 6.4
- 32-bit or 64-bit Microsoft SQL Server 2005 SP4, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012.
- No-cost basic versions of SQL Server 2008 (Express Edition) or SQL Server 2012 (Express Edition) are available from Microsoft.
SES 6.4 SR1 and newer
- 32-bit or 64-bit Microsoft SQL Server 2014, 2012 and 2008.
- No-cost Express version of SQL server 2014, 2012 and 2008.